VALOGIX Inventory Planning for SAP Business One is seamlessly integrated into SAP Business One, providing automated forecasting, replenishment, and optimization at the tips of your fingers.
VALOGIX Planner gives you instant visibility to all warehouses, field stock, customer locations, and everything in between. Optimization provides exceptional value by reducing inventory, controlling new purchases and improving customer service.
Item Master Demand History & Forecasting
The Valogix-built algorithms include trend, seasonal, and multiplicative models like Season-Trend or Trend-Season. Forecasting ‘new’ items is simple and easy using Proxy History or Supersede History. This enables the user to set a forecast by referencing the history of an existing item. VALOGIX Planner automatically sets optimal stocking quantities for each item at each location, creating dramatic costs savings while improving customer service levels.
Automated Replenishment Planning
VALOGIX Planner recommends optimal stocking levels for all items at every location. The system calculates the correct amount of stock needed to cover the expected demand for each item’s planning horizon. Then it recommends purchase orders, transfer orders and production orders. This makes more efficient use of critical company assets.
The Vendor Planning feature allows you to plan replenishment’s by Vendor to create the most efficient purchase order. It provides quick visibility of minimum Vendor requirements includes dollar, volume, weight and quantity.
Stock Investment Analysis
Based on your target service levels, VALOGIX Planner creates a forecast, sets optimal stocking levels and identifies your ideal inventory investment. It compares the recommended stock investment to your actual stock investment.
Demand History Alerts
VALOGIX Planner analyzes historical demand for erratic behavior and reports all items which exceed the user-defined threshold. This report enables the user to easily identify unusual demand which may have occurred from a large one-time sale, the loss of a large customer, or other unusual events.
Stock Transfers – Fast & Efficient
The VALOGIX® Stock Transfer Module enables SAP Business One users with multiple physical locations to optimize their inventory investment by managing the intra-company transfer of inventory from one location to another.
Purchasing Made Easy
The approved Replenishment Plan automatically creates new Purchase Drafts or live Purchase Orders right in the SAP Business One Purchasing module.
Planning Control at your Fingertips
Since every business is different, Valogix puts planning control at your fingertips. These settings are simple to use and guide the system in running the planning processes. Defaults are preset to get you started.
Enhanced Planning Features
- Automated Forecasting and Replenishment Planning
- Sophisticated Item Management
- Seamless Integration
Comprehensive budgeting, reporting and project control to drive efficiency and success with SAP Business One for NGO’s
If you are like many other NGO’s, your work day is full of spreadsheets, complications, following up with case workers and employees and controlling processes. As your NGO grows, so do the challenges associated with managing its time, financials, budgets and projects. Without an integrated and automated solution, increased complexity can quickly overwhelm your current processes, giving rise to inefficiencies and inaccuracies that can lead to missed opportunities and revenue.
SAP Business One for NGO’s addresses your fundamental business requirements with finance, sales, CRM, Business Management, Integration and more. This functionality is further expanded for NGO’s by placing emphasis on budgeting, reporting, procurement, invoicing and project control. This provides project leaders and managers with the real-time insight they need to better maintain and control projects, grants and budgets.
The grant budget administration module allows NGO’s to budget their projects during the grant application process until submitted and approved. As opposed to typical financial budgets, grant management budgets feature a set of tools to budget at any General Ledger account level across any number of calendar months in the grantors specified currency and exchange rate. Various controls on the grant budget master data propagate to the rest of SAP Business One for NGO’s both in procurement and invoicing processes.
- Opportunity tracking through all opportunity stages
- Budgeting down to individual Grant level
- Manipulation of budget through Grant Opportunity stages
- Blocking of unwanted budget items at any account level
- Multiple exchange rate options for foreign currency Grantors
“SAP is a great step forward for the DTHF. The system will enhance our grant administration and management re-porting. SAP Business One for NGO’s will help improve project management and budget planning. In addition, the controls integral to the SAP system decrease risk and this should improve our system audits. The DTHF operates a wide variety of projects from six sites; our previous accounting system was inadequate. The change to SAP has been long overdue.” Ganief Abraham, CFO, Desmond Tutu HIV Foundation.
Procurement and Invoicing
All standard procurement processes are supported by the solution including requisitions at site level with dynamic routing capabilities for document approvals. All procurement documents are subject to an approved SAP Business One grant budget. Budget availability is shown in real time to document originators and approvers ensuring controlled spend on projects.
Grantor invoicing adheres to multi-currency requirements and typical stipulations and compliancy as set out in the grant budget master data. A series of real-time alerts allows project leaders to take action when budget thresholds are close and recoveries have not been processed in “spend and claim” environments.
- Actual vs. Budget reporting down to any GL level
- Foreign Currency Budget vs. Actual reporting to assist with claiming of spent funds in foreign currencies
- Report groupings to summarize and compare multiple grant budgets
- Full Grant Cash flow reporting with exchange rate forecasting
- Improved Administration efficiency
- Grant Management Cashflow Report
- Pre-approved grant opportunity tracking
- Advanced grant and budgetary controls
- Grantor compliance
- Effective Procurement Cycle
- Spend and Claim processing
- Integrated Processes in SAP Business One
- Instant and real-time access for project managers
- Timeous invoicing of Grantors in Multi-currency
- Internal and external grant reporting in real time
- Monthly budget to expenditure reporting
- Accounting – Automatically handle all key accounting processes, such as journal entries, accounts receivable, and accounts payable
- Controlling (or cost accounting) – Accurately manage projects, cash flow, track budgets, and compare actual and planned figures
- Banking and reconciliation – Quickly process all reconciliations and all bank statements and payments by various methods, including checks, cash, credit cards, and bank transfers
- Financial reporting and analysis – Create a wide range of standard or customized financial reports from real-time data for business planning and audit reviews
- Reporting and administration – Access critical business information to generate timely and accurate reports
- Meet core business needs in a single, integrated software solution that can be expanded as your business grows