Serial and Batch Items in Drop Ship Warehouses
SAP Business One 9.0 now lets you manage serial and batch items in drop ship warehouses. After you enable the serial and batch management for your drop ship warehouses, you can do the following:
- Allocate serial and batch items in drop ship warehouses to newly created documents. The documents include the following:
- Sales order, delivery, return, A/R invoice, A/R invoice + payment, A/R credit memo, A/R Debit Memo, A/R reserve invoice
- Goods receipt PO, goods return, A/P invoice , A/P credit memo, A/P Debit Memo
- Maintain the serial and batch information for items in drop ship warehouses using Serial Number Management and Batch Management
- View the transactions of the serial and batch items in drop ship warehouses using Serial Number Transactions Report and Batch Number Transactions Report
In addition, if your serial items in drop ship warehouses are delivered, SAP Business One can create customer equipment cards automatically for these items in the same way as for the items in non-drop ship warehouses.