CareersSee what careers Bluekey has to offer and how your skills can be of use to us
Bluekey’s vision is for rapid, controlled growth. As such, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to join our team and expand their IT careers. The characteristics we look for in our staff are the characteristics that define us:
- A high sense of responsibility. Our customers come first and it is our job to ensure their systems are working smoothly to optimise their business performance. We will do whatever is required to ensure that this is the case.
- Bright and keen to learn. Our product is intellectual skills and the more we know the better the service we provide. Continual improvement and innovation are hallmarks of our business.
- Team-players. We act together to achieve our common goals, offering constructive support and sharing our knowledge. We work with each other, our suppliers and customers in a spirit of partnership.
- Merit. We reward achievement and promote on merit. Internal politics are not tolerated.
- Energy. Ours is a high-pressure business and we set high-standards. Energy, enthusiasm, commitment and focus are essential for meeting deadlines and achieving goals.
Current Bluekey Software Solutions Vacancies:
Intermediate IT Field Engineer (Cape Town)
Location: Cape Town
Seidor Networks (incorporating Bluekey Network Solutions and Netology) a partner company of Bluekey Seidor is looking for an experienced Intermediate IT Field Engineer to join a growing Cape Town team.
The successful candidate will assist clients with all their IT needs.
- MCITP (Microsoft Certified IT Professionals) or equivalent required
- Mimecast and Office365 Certifications (advantage)
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience within a similar environment
- Must have Valid Drivers’ License and Own Reliable Vehicle (will be reimbursed for business travel)
- Willing to Travel to Customer Sites on daily basis
- Must be available for Standby over Weekends and Public Holidays
Essential Technical Knowledge
- Microsoft Windows Desktop Operating System
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Remote Desktop Services
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Strong knowledge of networking, including routing, switching and firewalls
- Office 365
- Sonicwall Firewalls
- Dell Server Hardware
- VMware and Hyper-V
- Linux (SLES)
- Network connectivity issues (e.g. user not able to access the network share files)
- Internet connectivity issues (e.g. logging calls with ISP)
- Printer issues (e.g. printer not printing)
- Installation of 3rd party software (e.g. Adobe, pdf writer, java, etc.)
- Antivirus troubleshooting (e.g. AV blocking of software)
- Email issues (e.g. user not able to send or receive emails)
- Workstations backups and reformat (windows and software installation)
- Troubleshoot exchange issues (e.g. creation of users, setup forwards, aliases, etc.)
- DHCP & DNS issues (e.g. creation of exclusions, issues with DHCP leases)
- Experience with setup and management of virtualizations (e.g. Hyper-V, VMware, Oracle Virtual box, etc.)
- Management of server and desktop backups (e.g. Symantec, Free File Sync, Windows backups, etc.)
- Server maintenance (e.g. troubleshooting of event logs)
- Able to work as a team and provide customer service
- Ability to escalate or ask for assistance when needed on a timely manner
- Must be open and excited to learn new technologies
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Research and Analytical skills
- Excellent Problem Solving skills
- Time Management skills
Software - New Business Development Executive (Kenya)
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Bluekey Seidor Kenya is looking for an experienced on-the-ground Software – New Business Development Executive in Kenya who will be responsible for; New Business Sales and for their specific branches.
The job is challenging & stimulating and would suit candidates with experience in SAP Business One, Sage, Syspro, Evolution, Navision and similar ERP’s etc. Bluekey Seidor’s client base is largely SME and large enterprise subsidiaries, with from 5 – 200 ERP system users.
Cross-training on SAP Business One will be provided.
JOB DESCRIPTION & MINIMUM SKILLS:
- Completed Qualification in relevant field (e.g. Sales Management)
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ similar work experience, preferably in Professional Services
- Have ERP / Software Sales exposure
- Experience with Technical Pre-sales (advantageous) and have a Successful Track Record in Consultative Selling and Target Achievement
- Valid Drivers’ License and Own Vehicle
- Constantly Hunting for New Prospects (on their own and in conjunction with the sales team)
- Manage sales teams
- Responsible for initial prospect meetings, qualification, solution proposal and closing
Qualities we are looking for:
- Result Driven
- Able to Exceed Quarterly Targets
- Focused and Well Organized
- Deadline Driven
- Excellent Multi-Tasking and Time Management Skills.