ERP in manufacturing made easy
- Is technology innovation challenging financial tradition?
- Can you build brand equity & the bottom line simultaneously?
- Simplified, digital & practical quality management
- Understand, measure, improve – What is your OEE score?
- Real-time QC means ‘catching’ bad products quickly
- Get alerted when an operation/machine suddenly stops
- How does planned maintenance affect your production planning?
See our solution in action
The right business management software for your business
SAP Business One has been specifically designed for small and medium businesses. The SAP® Business One application is a unique and affordable solution to manage your entire company including the areas of finance, sales, operations and customer relations. More than 60,000 companies in 150 countries choose this software to manage all the processes of their business.
Manufacturing systems, processes & procedures are changing - are you able to keep up and adapt?
Are your systems helping or hindering customer care and providing feedback for process optimisation?
Does your system align quality control between the various stakeholder in your supply chain?
Can you yield a higher return without having to increase shift hours?
Are you confident in your ability to track financial & industry regulation changes?
Are you able to standardise financial functions throughout the supply chain?
Can you prioritise payments and stock management simultaneously?
Are you making decisions based on integrated data points?
Do you have centralised inter-departmental communication to maintain SLA's?
Can you identify SPECIFIC areas for improvement in the supply & production chain?
Do you enforce quality through digital stakeholder management systems or manual interventions?
Do you have clear insight into parts & supplier process flow in case of a recall?
Can you measure and track customer satisfaction against production output quality?
What does your availability look like during planned production time?
Does your system alert you to underperforming machines before it impacts overall output speed?
Can you plot your production schedule with automated output tracking and built-in escalations using make-to-order?
get a detailed system walk-through
We know how challenging it can be to embark on the process of changing systems. Let one of our skilled professionals walk you through everything our solution has in an interactive session geared towards answering all your questions.
Solution features include, but not limited to:
- Warehouse management
- Bill of Materials with advanced functionality
- Resource module to take care of plant, equipment & operators
- Warranty Management
- Service modules to take care of customer interactions
- Clear visibility into the cost of manufacturing
- Manufacturing processes to leverage Industry best-practices
- Brand security by leveraging
- Optimised supply chain management for specific manufacturing businesses
- Increase your market share through improved customer experiences
TRUST Seidor with your Digital Transformation journey
Present in the market for more than 35 years, and with its own offices in Europe, Latin America, the United States, the Middle East and Africa, Seidor is a multinational technology consultancy with a growing footprint into African markets.
Our group of companies covers everything from IT hardware, software and analytics through to consulting, support and environment monitoring for companies who are looking to grow their market share and reinforce brand equity.