As a mid-market Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and business management system, SAP Business One includes easy-to-use yet powerful manufacturing capabilities. This is ideal for companies which do not have the internal capacity for advanced manufacturing systems or engage primarily in light manufacturing.
As standard with the SAP Business One, manufacturing companies get:
- Lot and Serial control
- Back flushing Capabilities in Production
- Standard, Template, Special and Disassembly Production Orders
- Project Cost Tracking
- Labour Management
- Multi-Level Bill of Materials
- Extensive Item Master management
- MRP (Material Requirements Planning)
- Multi-Warehouse capability
- FIFO Inventory Issue (or standard, average cost)
This functionality can be easily extended through easy configuration & customisation, or through the addition of certified SAP Business One solution extensions and add-ons.
PPS One production planning and control is a best-of-class manufacturing solution for SAP Business One that’s been proven across more than 100 customers,
Variatec Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO) – this combination of SAP Business One and Variatec BX MRO transforms the SAP software into the ideal choice for companies with service and maintenance operations.
Variatec Project Engineering – This combination of SAP Business One and Variatec BX PROJECT offers an unparalleled combination of functionality for organizations which manage some or most of their business as projects.
- Supports all types of manufacturing – either as standard or through certified solution extensions SAP Business One supports Light manufacturing, MTO, ETO, Mixed-mode, Process, Batch, Assembly
- Focus on manufacturing efficiency – Streamline the entire manufacturing process, from production scheduling to purchasing and logistics, so you can outperform the competition
- Streamline production and planning – Manage material requirements for multilevel production processes; create manufacturing resource planning scenarios to forecast demand, and generate automatic replenishment orders to avoid production material shortages
- Optimize inventory management – Track inventory levels and stock movements in real time to minimize out-of-stock situations, increase goods availability, and reduce inventory-carrying cost
- Meet regulatory mandates – Track, manage, and report on compliance with government mandates and industry guidelines
- Reduce cost and increase scale of manufacturing with a comprehensive application that delivers all the core functionality needed to support your operations
- Execute compliance to industry, quality and regulatory standards with clear, transparent data throughout the supply chain
- Expand your business and customer base with opportunity management and CRM. A complete customer view across sales, distribution, and financials helps you uncover new ways to serve your customers faster and better
- Take proactive control of your business through automatic alerts, workflows, and response to key business events and customer needs. Get out of the reactive, time consuming “fire drills”. Let the information find you timeously
- Streamline your operations by seamlessly integrating key business processes such as sales, purchasing, inventory, production and financials eliminating redundant data entries and errors