Real-time operational insight is crucial for employees to deliver more value
Business owners and managers will agree that we operate in a digital world that changes and shifts constantly. Technology and consumer preferences advance at a rapid pace, and businesses have to become more agile to keep up with a mobile-driven market. Therefore, it is crucial that your business has the correct management systems in place to give your employees access to accurate data no matter the time or their location. By giving employees access to company data on-the-go through a mobile platform, they can make instant decisions based on real-time system information to create more value for your customers. As your business becomes increasingly mobile, you will need a fully integrated business management solution that enables you to be more effective and productive while on the move.
Do you need to make your business data more accessible?
Complete access to business data anywhere, anytime with SAP Business One
SAP Business One is a fully integrated business management solution that offers an affordable way to manage each department within your business – from financials and accounting, to purchasing, inventory, sales and customer relationship management. SAP Business One assists in streamlining operational processes and provides a single view of your business in a mobile application. This gives business owners and management complete control over key business areas, as they are able to analyse financial performance, production output and sales orders in real-time. The mobile application from SAP Business One empowers employees to make better-informed decisions by providing immediate access to critical business data.
Key Features of SAP Business One for Mobile
View & interact with alerts & approvals tasks
- Get alerts on specific events such as deviations from approved discounts, prices, credit limits, or targeted gross profits – using an intuitive interface that allows you to sort various alerts by date, type, or priority.
- View and complete approval requests, and drill into the relevant data or metric before making your decision
- Ask for additional information or provide comments to requesters in the approval and rejection process
Access real-time reports
- Access built-in reports from SAP® Crystal Reports® software
- Add your own customised reports to the application, and share them via e-mail
Manage customer & partner data
- Access and manage your customer and partner information, including addresses, phone numbers, and contact details; view historical activities and special prices
- Create new customer and partner data, and add new activities as new opportunities arise
- Have all changes automatically synchronised with the SAP Business One application on the back end
Check on-hand inventory & item data
- Monitor inventory levels, and access detailed information about your products, including purchasing and sales price, available quantity, manufacturer, shipping type, product specifications, and pictures.
Customise by adding new features
- Add custom features to the application by working with your SAP partner to meet your exact needs
Manage tasks & activities
- View your upcoming tasks and scheduled activities at a glance with flexibility to drill into details and update information if needed
- Display all activities pertaining to a specific customer or partner, update activities, or add new ones
“You don’t have to be in the business. You can monitor 24 hours a day remotely, in any part of the world.”