SAP Business One for AndroidRun SAP Business One on your Android device and never be left without access to your data
SAP Business One for Android provides access to your most relevant business information to help you run your business from any location, at any time.
With SAP Business One for Android, you can access SAP Business One, SAP’s enterprise resource planning application for small businesses, anywhere, anytime. The mobile app lets managers, executives, sales reps, and service techs stay informed about their business, view reports, manage contacts, and handle sales and service activities.
Key features of the SAP Business One for Android:
- Activities – get the list of your activities within one month sorted by date. You can update existing activities and add new ones.
- Approvals and alerts – Get alerts on specific events – such as deviations from approved discounts, prices, credit limits, approved or rejected documents, or targeted gross profits – and view approval requests waiting for your immediate action. Drill into the relevant content or metric, including draft documents, before making your decision.
- Business partners – Access business partners’ information including addresses, phone numbers, and contact details; view historical activities and special prices; create new business partners and new activities.
- Inventory and price lists – Monitor inventory levels, access detailed information about your products, including purchasing and sales price, available quantity, and product specifications, and view price lists.
- Sales documents – Create, view, update, and search for sales quotations and sales orders, and submit drafts of sales quotations and sales orders for approval. In addition, you can create, update, view, and close activities related to sales documents.
- Sales Opportunities – Create, view, and search for sales opportunities; view, add, and edit stages for sales opportunities.
- Service – Process and close service calls, create and view solutions, and look up related service calls from service contracts or customer equipment cards.
- Reports – Refer to built-in reports created with SAP Crystal Reports software, version for the SAP Business One application, that present key information about your business. Add your own customized reports to the app.
- Dashboards – View predefined dashboards (sales analysis, cash flow, and purchase quotations) in normal and full-screen mode.
Requirements for mobile devices running SAP Business One for Android:
Android OS 4.0 or higher
Requirements for SAP Business One solution:
You have installed one of the following:
- SAP Business One 9.0 (PL) 04 or higher
- SAP Business One 9.0, Version for SAP HANA (PL) 00 or higher
- AP Business One 8.82 (PL) 12 or higher