More and more, your business is on the move. And the SAP Business One application helps you keep pace with the mobile world by providing a fully integrated mobile application for iPhone. The SAP Business One for iPhone (and, by extension, the iPad) is designed to help you and your sales teams stay connected and informed at all times. You can gain access to the most relevant business information so you can be more productive and effective on the go.
With today’s technological advances, there is a growing need for connectivity and information accessibility as your customers expect you always to have up-to-date information at your fingertips. They would like to know what’s available, how much it costs, and when you can deliver it. And to stay on top of things, people and businesses are increasingly turning to smart phones. With the SAP Business One mobile application for iPhone, SAP empowers you by providing immediate access to the most relevant information to enable you to run your business from any location, at any time. You can manage customer and partner data, process pending approval requests, view reports, and much more.
Manage tasks and activities
- View your upcoming tasks and scheduled activities at a glance, with flexibility to drill into details and update information if needed
- Display all activities in SAP Business One pertaining to a specific customer or partner, update activities, or add new ones
View and interact with alerts and approval tasks
- Get alerts on specific events such as deviations from approved discounts, prices, credit limits, or targeted gross profits – using an intuitive interface that allows you to sort various alerts by date, type, or priority
- View and complete approval requests, and drill into the relevant data or metric before making your decision – with just a few taps
- Ask for additional information or provide comments to requests in the approval and rejection process
Access real-time reports
- Access built-in reports from SAP Crystal Reports software
- Add your own customized reports to the application, and share them via e-mail
Manage customer and partner data
- Access and manage your customer and partner information, including addresses, phone numbers, and contact details; view historical activities and special prices
- Create new customer and partner data, and add new activities as new opportunities arise
- Have all changes automatically synchronized with the SAP Business One application on the back end
Check on-hand inventory and item data
- Monitor inventory levels, and access detailed information about your products, including purchasing and sales price, available quantity, manufacturer, shipping type, product specifications, and pictures
Customize by adding new features
- Add custom features to the application by working with your SAP Business One partner to meet your exact needs
In coresuite mobile we have created a product which makes master company data available on various smartphones as well as on tablets and laptops. No additional infrastructure is required for synchronization via coresuite cloud and the solution can be commissioned immediately.