SAP Business One Sales for iOSKeep your workforce mobile with the SAP Business One Sales for iOS app
The SAP Business One Sales for iOS app lets you effectively handle your sales activities anywhere, anytime.
SAP Business One Sales for iOS lets you effectively handle your sales activities anywhere, anytime. The app connects to the SAP Business One application, giving sales people access to the most relevant business information and processes, for efficient and successful management of customers and sales.
With the SAP Business One Sales app you can work with activities, view business content, manage customer data, monitor sales opportunities, and much more.
Key features of the SAP Business One Sales for iOS app include:
- Activities -- View, add, edit, close, and create follow-up activities of the user who is currently logged on to the mobile app.
- Customers – Access and manage customer information including addresses, phone numbers, and contact details; view historical activities; create new customers and new activities; and contact or locate partners.
- Items – Monitor inventory levels and access detailed information about your products, including sales price, available quantity, product specifications, and pictures.
- Sales documents – Create, view, update, and search for sales quotations and sales orders. In addition, you can create, update, view, and close activities related to sales documents.
- Sales Opportunities -- Create, view, and search for sales opportunities; view, add, and edit stages of sales opportunities.
- KPI and Dashboards – View predefined KPIs and dashboards (sales analysis and recommendations) in normal and full-screen mode. x Attachments -- View, download, and up
Additional information on the SAP Business One Sales for iOS app
- SAP Business One 9.2 PL1, version for SAP HANA, or higher
- Apple iPhone 5 or newer, iOS 8.0 or higher
- Download from Apple App Store
- Service Layer, SAP Business One Analytics, and App Framework
- Supported license types: Professional, Limited CRM, Starter Package, and Mobile Sales users (new)
Security: Basic access authentication at logon, license-based function-level and user-based data-level authorization (data ownership), valid SSL certificates enforced, Apple Touch ID
Languages: All 27 languages of SAP Business One are supported
- Central access to all sales-relevant modules
- Shows number of open items
- Access to SAP Business One calendar and activities
Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Screen shows user-specific dashboards:
- Potential amounts of open opportunities
- Sales Order amount of the current month
- Top 5 customers
- Top 5 best-selling items
- View activities assigned to you in a calendar format
- Edit and close existing activities or create new activities
- Create follow-up activities
- Create sales opportunities, quotations, or orders based on activities
- Link related documents such as sales quotations or orders
- Upload attachments to activities
Location based check-in
Powerful and convenient scenario to check-in location of sales activities
- Reports the location of an activity for every stage of the sales process
- Check-in data can be used for effective monitoring of activities by sales managers using a dedicated activity report within the SAP Business One client
- Embedded in iOS geographic services
Managing Customer Data
- Create new customers or leads, view Business Partner details, including related activities, sales documents (sales quotations, sales orders, sales opportunities), special prices and account information
- Modify contact details, log new activities, initiate a phone call, email, or text messages directly
- Locate your contact on a map and plan a route
- Download/upload attachments to business partners
- Support of Business Partner data ownership function
- Filter by business partner type -- Customer or Lead
- Sort by Name, Code or Intelligent Sort such as monetary value, frequency, account balance, and more
- Customer is rated with 1-5 stars, based on frequency of orders and monetary values
- Average amount per sales order displayed next to the proposed re-order date
- Leads get displayed by industry, activity days
Viewing Items in Items Module
Managing Sales Documents
- Search, create and cancel sales quotations, and sales orders
- Update exiting sales quotations and sales orders and manage activities related to these documents
- Sort documents by document number, BP name, document total or delivery date
- Copy sales quotations to sales orders
- View, add, edit and close activities related to sales quotations and sales orders
- Data ownership for documents
Managing Sales Opportunities
- View, download, and upload attachments from and to business partners, items, activities, sales opportunities, sales documents, and service calls
- Files of image types are displayed directly. For other file types, a system message asking which program to use for opening the file appears
- Upload attachments of image file types only, by either browsing to the required image file, or by taking a picture using your mobile device
Do you need help mobilising your business?
Would you like some advice or do you need help setting up the app?