SAP Business One is the business management solution that has been adopted by many food companies around the world. Bluekey have configured the solution specifically to cater for their many customers in the food industry, whether primary manufacturers, processors or distributors. SAP Business One is affordable for the SME market and features fast implementation, ease of use and a rapid return on investment.
With SAP Business One, you can instantaneously access critical data that provides a complete and up-to-the-minute view of your entire business – so you can respond to customers faster and grow your business more profitably. SAP Business One provides for high levels of configuration and customization.
SAP Business One is the solution for all food businesses; with existing applications in flavours, spices, oils, food processing, baking, seafood, importing, food distribution and more.
Depending on the level of complexity of your food business, or on your human resource capacity to assimilate change and complexity, SAP Business One will be implemented to cater specifically for your needs.
SAP Business One for the Food Industry | PDF | 510KB
- Order Automation – management of orders and expected orders with reminders to ensure no sales are lost
- Comprehensive, flexible pricing – ensures that as orders are taken the current price is applied (based on customer specific, volume, specials, advertised)
- 3PL integration – automatically transfer Orders to 3PL’s and receive Invoices, Credit Notes etc. In return
- EDI – automate data exchange with key retailers in South Africa, ranging from Purchase Orders to supplier invoices and remittances
- Batch and lot tracking – with full traceability and optional automated allocation of batches based on rules
- Bill-of Material or Formulation – comprehensive multi-level formula management and bill management depending on the type of production
- Laboratory; On-screen product development. Definable raw material/ingredient specifications
- Production – Independent end-items. Controls production of intermediates and finished goods. Sizing by finished weight, volume or available materials. MIX, FILL and ASSEMBLY batch types
- Planning – Material Requirements Planning (MRP) through to Master Production Schedule (MPS) with solution extensions
- Costing – precise accurate monitoring of all cost factors including materials, labour, overhead, loss and more
- Reduce Order to Cash cycle – efficient order management ensure no sales opportunities lost; shortened cycle improves cash-flow and inventory turn
- Reduce cost and increase scale of production – comprehensive functionality as standard and enhanced through solution extension delivers all the core functionality needed to support your operations
- Optimize inventory – through better resource planning and production management
- Expand your business and customer base – with opportunity management and Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Streamline your operations – by seamlessly integrating key business processes such as sales, purchasing, inventory, production and financials eliminating redundant data entries and errors
- Accurate Stock costing and GP management – FIFO costing of inventory, finished goods and WIP (or standard/moving average). Multiple, complex price lists including specials, contract pricing, volume and date driven pricing, and pricing based on chain store operating procedures