SAP has designed SAP Business One, an ERP and business management software application, specifically for small and midsize businesses. Used by more than 30,000 customers worldwide, it’s an affordable, easy-to-use way to manage critical business functions across sales, distribution, financials, and manufacturing and across applications specific to certain industries – all in a single integrated software system.
Bluekey have created SAP Business One for the Electronics industry solution packs based on best practice implementations at major electronics manufacturers and distributors in South Africa. SAP Business One for Electronics is the solution for all electronics businesses; with existing application in audio equipment, security equipment, IT hardware, peripherals, Wi-Fi, and voice and data hardware.
SAP Business One for Electronics is ideal for businesses seeking to gain greater control over operations by improving visibility into the supply chain, automating key production processes, tracking compliance, focusing on innovation and speed to market, and managing after-sales service.
- Production – assembly, make-to-order or kitting; flexibility and process automation mean that production is controlled and productivity maximised
- Service Management – from warranty cards, to service contracts and repair or replacement; if you’re serious about customer retention you need the tools to manage this effectively
- Inventory management – effective management and control of inventory shortens the order to cash cycle by reducing back-orders/short orders, and matching procurement against demand
- Opportunity and relationship management – Tools to manage opportunities and pipelines, and interactions with customers means sales staff can focus on what they do best, with management always abreast of sales performance
- Fast answers for more efficiency – Questions regarding capacity, workload and availability of materials and products arise frequently. Likewise sales figure, regional analysis, GP requests, commission statements. Answers to these and other business-critical questions are readily available in a multiplicity of formats
- Optimize inventory through better resource planning, purchase ordering and production management
- Execute compliance to industry, quality and regulatory standards with clear, transparent data throughout the supply chain
- Expand your business and customer base with opportunity management and CRM. A complete customer view across sales, distribution, and financials helps you uncover new ways to serve your customers faster and better
- Reduce stock-holding with just in time purchasing, make to order and efficient raw material management
- Take proactive control of your business through automatic alerts, workflows, and response to key business events and customer needs. Get out of the reactive, time-consuming “fire drills”
- Streamline your operations by seamlessly integrating key business processes such as sales, purchasing, inventory, production and financials eliminating redundant data entries and errors