SAP Business One FinancialsTake a look at the features in the Accounting & Financials module in SAP Business One
Take control of you accounting with SAP Business One Financials
As your business grows, so do the challenges associated with managing its accounting and financials. Without an integrated and automated financials management solution, increased business complexity can overwhelm your existing financial and accounting processes, giving rise to inefficiencies and inaccuracies that can lead to missed opportunities and lost revenue.
SAP Business One, an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and business management solution, offers a complete and integrated set of tools to effectively manage and automate all of the accounting and financial processes in your growing company. As the core component of SAP Business One financials incorporates all key accounting processes, such as ledger and journal entries, accounts receivable, and accounts payable. The software automatically triggers accounting postings in real time when business transactions occur.
SAP Business One Financials Features
- Financial accounting – Handle all your financial transactions within SAP Business One Financials, including general ledger, journal entries, budgeting, and account setup and maintenance in one system, with comprehensive tools and reports
- Cost Centres and Project Costing – Comprehensive cost accounting and/or project and job costing
- Budgeting – Manage budget creation, allocation, and distribution. Provide budget tracking, reporting, and alerts that notify the responsible users whenever a transaction exceeds a monthly or annual budget limit
- Banking – Track all banking processes such as cash receipts, cheque writing, deposits, advance payments, credit card payments, and account reconciliation
- Financial reporting – SAP Business One Financials provides easy-to-use financial reports, including balance sheets, profit and loss statements, cash flow analysis, transaction reports, multi-period comparisons, and budget reports
SAP Business One Financials Benefits
- Streamlined financial operations – Automate, integrate, and manage all the financial processes in your company with a single solution, eliminating duplicate entries and errors
- Faster closing process – Close your books faster with automated processes and ability to access accurate and timely financial information
- Improved decision making – Get a unified financial view of your business by integrating accounting data with sales, purchasing, inventory, and operational information