SAP Business One CRMManage all your customer and sales encounters with the SAP Business One CRM module
Increase your conversion rates with SAP Business One CRM
Acquiring new customers is important for business success, but maintaining customer relationships is just as crucial. SAP Business One is an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and business management application that provides the CRM tools to turn prospects into customers, grow customer profitability and sales, and increase customer satisfaction. SAP Business One CRM helps your business optimize and streamline the entire sales process – from tracking leads to managing sales orders and customer data to administering after-sales support.
With the SAP Business One CRM sales and opportunity management tools, you can create quotes, enter orders, perform real-time availability checks across all your warehouses, and process deliveries. You can record new sales opportunities with relevant information such as lead source, potential competition, deal size, and sales stage. With SAP Business One CRM you can synchronize your tasks, contacts, and opportunities between SAP Business One and Microsoft Outlook while gaining instant access to snapshots of customer data from your e-mail.
SAP Business One Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Features
- Sales opportunity management – Manage the entire sales process through different sales stages. Track sales opportunities and activities, analyse their outcome, and forecast revenue potential. You can monitor and analyse sales opportunities using dashboards and sales reports
- Web-based customer management – With the web CRM solution extension you can give your sales team secure access to customer data over the Web wherever they are. Provide a Web-based interface to your customers so they can log inquiries and check order status – all in real-time. Explore SAP Business One Web CRM extension
- Microsoft Outlook integration – Import customer data from SAP Business One CRM into your Microsoft Outlook contacts list. Activities and tasks entered into your calendar in SAP Business One can be synchronized with your schedule in Microsoft Outlook
- Customer service and support – Allow your customer service and support team to administer customer warranty, service contracts, manage service calls, and track all customer interaction activities
- Business partner management – Manage master data for your resellers and channel partners to track sales leads and opportunities, including profiles, contact summaries, account balances, and sales pipeline analyses
SAP Business One Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Benefits
- Higher sales revenue by providing the right products and services, armed with a 360-degree view of your customers and their needs
- Faster, more profitable sales conversion with effective sales and opportunity management
- Increased customer satisfaction due to faster response to service calls and better problem-resolving capabilities
- Improved decision making based on timely, accurate data