SAP Business One allows businesses to streamline and integrate a broad range of operational and managerial tasks. The SAP Business One Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and business management application includes numerous customization features and configuration options. With the SAP Business One Software Development Kit (SDK) and SAP Netweaver B1iSN, you can easily tailor the solution further to meet your particular needs.
SAP Business One includes a wide range of customization and integration features that do not require specialized technical knowledge or programming skills. You can easily add new fields and tables, create custom lookup lists, define field validation rules, design custom alerts, and set rules for populating the default values of fields – all without writing a single line of code.
For more complex enhancements, the SAP Business One Software Development Kit (SDK) provides a comprehensive set of tools for software developers, including UI-API and DI-API. The SDK ensures that enhancements are easy to maintain and do not need to be rewritten for system upgrades. Because the SDK does not require extensive training or specialized knowledge of proprietary tools, you can leverage existing skills and minimize ramp-up time. The SDK maximizes your IT investment – by allowing SAP Business One to be tailored to your particular needs, or to streamline and automate many processes, and integrate external applications.
SAP NetWeaver (B1iSN) for SAP Business One provides another level of customisation and integration capability. It is an enterprise level integration tool, built for small and midsize companies that allows for seamless integration to dozens of systems using pre-built integration frameworks. Whether it is an E-commerce website, parent company running SAP Business Suite (R/3), or an old Access database, it can integrate into SAP Business One.
You can quickly organize reports using flexible report parameters. You can schedule report generation and define automated distribution to selected recipients. In addition, you can determine the format in which reports are distributed: as email or hard copy or in other formats.
Integration and Customisation Features & Functions
- Customisation – add new fields, tables and logic without programming skills
- B1iSN – Easily integrate to SAP R/3, SAP Business One to SAP Business One, or SAP Business One to other ERP’s
- SDK – Comprehensive software development kit for small or large developments, enhancements and solution extensions
SAP Business One Integration & Customisation Benefits
- Options – tool sets to cater for all customisation and integration scenarios
- Operational Efficiency – standardise and automate operations across the business eco-system
- Collaboration – data and content sharing between applications and systems
- Fast Implementation – rich and proven out-of-the-box scenarios enables rapid set-up within short time. Easy customisation and extension
- Reduced administrative burden – integration reduces manual effort, duplication, reconciliations and errors