Inventory Management in SAP Business OneManage stock and warehouses with Inventory Management in SAP Business One
Reduce inventory costs with improved inventory control with inventory management in SAP Business One
Accurate and streamlined inventory management is crucial to your ability to deliver on promise, as well as to maintain customer satisfaction and inventory cost control. Inventory management tools in the SAP Business One business management and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution helps manage detailed warehouse data, track and record stock movements, and manage your material requirements planning.
SAP Business One Inventory Management records goods receipts and goods issues in any warehouse. By integrating individual item prices or price lists, you simultaneously update inventory valuation. Inventory Management in SAP Business One transparently integrates inventory and accounting transactions.
As a result, stock levels are adjusted, inventory accounts credited or debited, and applicable inventory variances accounted for as soon as a stock movement is posted in SAP Business One. Inventory transfer functionality allows you to readily move items from one warehouse to another.
Inventory Management in SAP Business One Features
- Powerful Item Management – SAP Business One Inventory Management allows you to manage items by group or individually. Item codes, SKU’s, foreign descriptions and supplier catalogues
- Costing and Units of measure – Manage stock using various costing models (including average cost, FIFO), across the business or by warehouse/store. Multiple units of measure and unit conversions
- Goods receipt and issue control – record goods receipts and issues; track stock transfers; enable consignment, drop-ship, and other orders
- Serial number tracking – an automatic creation of warranty records if required
- Batch and Lot Tracking – Inventory Management in SAP Business One offers full traceability
- Pick and Pack manager – The pick and pack manager capabilities in SAP Business One Inventory Management allows users to manage the picking and packing process within three queues. As sales orders are entered, they are displayed in the “open” queue; quantities can be marked as fully or partially released for picking. The “released” queue displays all orders released for picking. Within the “open” or “released” queues, users can automatically create pick lists per order or for a range of orders. Within the “picked” queue, orders marked as picked can be displayed and selected for packing
- Stock takes – easily perform inventory and cycle counts
- Efficient, up-to-date reporting – SAP Business One can generate reports with data that is up-to-the minute based on perpetual inventory and present in various formats and dashboards
SAP Business One Inventory Management Benefits
- Gain efficiency by automating processes and using integrated production functionality and Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Improve customer service with on-time delivery and fewer shortages and stock-outs
- Reduce inventory costs with improved inventory control and materials planning
- Improve business insight with powerful warehouse and inventory reporting tools