SAP Business One ProductionSimplify the production flow with SAP Business One production
Smooth-line operations with SAP Business One production management
SAP Business One business management and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution supports all your basic requirements for production activities by enabling you to accurately and effectively manage bills of materials (BOMs), production orders, and material requirements.
Accurate and streamlined inventory management is crucial to your ability to deliver on promise, as well as to maintain customer satisfaction and inventory cost control. SAP Business One inventory and production management helps manage detailed warehouse data, track and record stock movements, and plan and release production orders based on your material requirements planning.
SAP Business One Production Management simplifies definition and management of BOMs for production, assembly, and sales. For example, with a production bill of materials, you can readily document the type, quantity, and price of materials needed to manufacture the final products, as well as quantity availability. Once BOMs have been defined, production orders can be created and released based on them. Component needs, costs, and materials availability are automatically added to your work orders, enforcing accurate allocation of raw materials to products and volume control.
SAP Business One Production Management Features & Functions
- BOMs – Easily create multilevel BOMs and produce graphical indented-bill reports with batch and serial controlled items in SAP Business One
- Production orders – Create standard, special, and disassembly production orders allow manual or back-flush issue of components. Special production orders are on the fly without a BOM
- Financial accounts and stock balances updates – for work in progress accounts and balances are updated in real time as components are issued to the production order. SAP Business One allows you to over- and under-issue production orders, and it calculates the variance at the product order level
- Production Summary – Once the finished product is created, the updated summary tab in SAP Business One shows the costs of the finished product, the cost of the components, any variance that may have been created, a drill-down arrow to the inventory posting for the components and the finished product, the number of planned items, the number of completed items, the number of rejected items
- Goods receipt and issue control – issue material manually or back flush on receipt of goods
- Efficient, up-to-date reporting – SAP Business One generates reports with data that is regularly refreshed, and display them in various report formats or as dashboards
SAP Business One Production Management Benefits
- Simplification – SAP Business One simplifies definition and management of production, assembly, sales, and template bills-of-materials (BOM)
- Gain efficiency – by automating processes and using integrated production functionality
- Improve customer service – with on-time delivery and fewer shortages and stock-outs
- Reduce inventory costs – with improved inventory control and materials planning in SAP Business One