SAP Business One ReportingGet the data you need when you need it with SAP Business One reporting
Gain access to real-time insight with SAP Business One reporting
Many small businesses struggle with the complexities of generating accurate and timely financial reports from company data. Few report generation tools have both the ability to gather the correct financial data and the flexibility needed to put that data into a useful format. Businesses are often forced to export data into various applications and then piece that data together to create reports that are out-of-date the moment they are created.
The SAP Business One ERP and business management solution is an integrated business management solution designed specifically for small businesses. With SAP Business One you can create up-to-the-minute reports with ease. You can use the XL Reporter tool (or optional Excelcius) to create SAP Business One management reports, or “dashboards,” that provide snapshots of key performance indicators such as sales bookings, year-to-date revenue, accounts receivable, and open orders. And you can use Crystal Reports – the worldwide standard for reporting – for layouts, reports, customisation and distribution.
You can quickly organize reports using flexible report parameters. You can schedule report generation and define automated distribution to selected recipients. In addition, you can determine the format in which reports are distributed: as email or hard copy or in other formats.
Reporting Features in SAP Business One
- Report creation and customization – Access data from multiple sources, create new reports, or customize existing ones in a variety of layouts with minimal IT overhead
- Report viewing – Enable powerful visualizations and analytics and interactivity using integrated tools such as Adobe Flash and Adobe Flex
- Publishing and distribution – Export reports to electronic formats that best fit your business needs, and deliver them either over the Web or embedded in other applications, including portals, while preserving security
SAP Business One Reporting Benefits
- Faster and better decision making – thanks to timely and accurate reports based on critical company data across financials, sales, customers, inventory, service, production, and operations
- Cost savings – resulting from reduction in time and effort required to generate reports and reduced dependence on IT
- Improved access – to critical business information any way people require it and at any time