With the latest version of SAP Business One, SAP Business One 9.0, comes great new features and enhancements for the single, integrated, and affordable ERP solution for SME’s – SAP Business One.
SAP has continued to invest in extending the core functionality of SAP Business One across a number of different business functions and has made available its first major release in the Release Family 9, SAP Business One version 9.0.
By introducing a centralized implementation framework and extending the current implementation tools, SAP Business One 9.0 makes SAP Business One easier to implement, and with improved integration, a number of SAP Business One extensions are now fully integrated into the core product offering.
SAP Business One 9.0 is easier to customize and extend, offering new development tools, the SAP Business One Studio Suite, including key technical infrastructure enhancements supporting better performance and security compliance. Workflow in SAP Business One is a new platform in SAP Business One 9.0 enabling users to define, customize and execute workflows for key business processes, providing greater process flow transparency, standardization and control across SAP Business One.
Below you will find more in-depth descriptions of the updates and added functionality of SAP Business One Version 9.0:
- Advanced G/L Account Determination in SAP Business One 9.0
- Deferred Tax Enablement in Manual JE
- Fixed Assets in SAP Business One 9.0
- Internal Reconciliation
- Cancellation of Sales and Purchasing Documents
- Adjusting Total Freight in Goods Receipt POs Based on A/P Reserve Invoices
- Adjusting Item Cost in Non-Based A/R Return and A/R Credit Memo
- Payment, Cheque, and Deposit Cancellation Improvements
- Bin Locations
- Down Payment Request Reconciliation
SAP Business One 9.0 Inventory
- Bin locations
- Multiple Unit of Measurement (UoM)
- Price List and Discount Enhancements
- Serial and Batch Items in Drop Ship Warehouses
- Inventory Tracking