Price List and Discount Enhancements features and enhancements
In SAP Business One 9.0, the price list and the discount-groups functionality has been enhanced to improve efficiency and to support specific business processes.
Using the enhanced price list function you can now do the following:
- Assign a price list to a business partner group
- Define multiple currency prices in a specific price list or in a special prices list
- Define prices and special prices for different units of measurement, of a specific item
- Define price lists as active or inactive
In addition, you can now decide whether to remove un-priced items from the database in order to reduce the database size and impact on performance when running applications on the database.
Using the enhanced discount groups function you can now do the following:
- Define discount groups for all business partners, for customer groups or for vendor groups
- Define discounts for specific items
- Define variable discounts based on quantity bought
- Define discount groups as active or inactive
- Define discountable control for a business partner and for an item
- Allocate multiple discounts
You can get an overview of all prices and discounts using the following reports:
- Price report
- Discount report
These reports are also available from within marketing documents, enabling the user to track the source price and discount of each item during document creation.