SAP Business One for ManufacturingManage your customers, operations, manufacturing, finance and sales all in a single and integrated business management solution
When running a growing manufacturing business becomes a bit of a juggling act, it’s time to get an efficiencies tool that will give you back your quality time.
We know manufacturing, projects and admin can be tough to manage and can prove to be the decisive factor in how competitive you are
To grow wisely and profitably regardless of the economic climate, manufacturers need an integrated business management solution that provides clear visibility into all organisational activities.
Designed for companies who do not have the internal capability for advanced manufacturing systems, the standard solution, designed specifically for the manufacturing sector, is feature rich for the sector at no additional cost and enables companies to improve efficiency, streamline daily operations and increase control within a single system.
See SAP Business One Manufacturing in action
LET A PROFESSIONAL SHOW YOU HOW SAP BUSINESS ONE DISTRIBUTION CAN POSITION YOUR BUSINESS FOR PROFITABLE GROWTH
Some features you will find in SAP Business One for Manufacturing
- Streamlined and automated processes – from availability checking and automated pricing to exception processing and demand planning
- Materials Requirement Planning (MRP), Materials Management and
- Production Order Management to optimise inventory, evaluate vendors, verify invoices, and process payments
- Rough cut capacity planning, detailed planning and advanced planning and scheduling
- Time recording, production and machine data collection
- Complete supply chain management and quality control
- Mobile app for direct insight into your business
- Dashboards to help visualise large amounts of data
- The ability to monitor key performance indicators and gain real-time insight into trends, events, and opportunities
- Improved insight into which products, technologies, customers, and processes will drive both top-line growth and bottom-line earnings
- Real-time insights to better anticipate customer needs
- Improved compliance with industry, quality, and regulatory standards