Integrated technology that improves operational & administrative efficiency
In order to drive a growing business forward and to increase organisational wealth, there are a few key elements that you need to focus on. These include skilled staff, efficient processes, healthy cash flow, strong customer relationships and staff loyalty. To ensure that these elements function at their optimal level, you need to have a system that provides operational and administrative efficiencies by streamlining processes and tasks. As the saying goes; time is money, and if your operational and administrative processes are not optimised to generate maximum revenue and reduce overheads, then your business will struggle to meet profitability objectives. An integrated business management system, such as SAP Business One, is designed to implement business best-practices and process flows to increase overall efficiency and task effectiveness.
Need more information on how to streamline your operational processes?
“Processing time has been reduced and time taken to produce financial results has decreased. Current admin staff are able to handle and increased volume of work and there is a better understanding of information across the business. Information is also more accessible and up-to-date.”
Financial Manager | ChemQuest
Run Faster, Smarter, Better with SAP Business One
SAP Business One is a comprehensive business management tool that is built specifically to address the needs of small to medium businesses by implementing industry best-practices. It offers an affordable way to manage your entire business – from accounting and financials, inventory, purchasing, customer relationships and sales, and project management, to operations. SAP Business One has the power to streamline tasks and processes automation, industry best-practices and process flows, which builds a more productive and agile business. It provides a single view of all departments in real-time, which makes it easier for you to see how processes and tasks are being carried out without having to resort to micro-management. SAP Business One integrates your financial operation in real time with other business processes, such as purchasing and sales, enabling speedier transactions and improved cash flow visibility.
Key Benefits of SAP Business One:
- Stores and collates all data, making it instantly available company-wide for departments to access.
- Rduces administrative delays, as information is now available in real-time.
- Effectively monitor the progress of tasks without having to resort to micro-management, giving management more time to focus on building strategies to combat market shifts.
- Certain administration tasks and functions can be automated, meaning that employees can concentrate on contributing more meaningful work within their core job functions.
- Real-time inventory reports can be accessed, giving detailed information about stock availability and production timelines, resulting in optimised stock holding.
- Mobile and Cloud solutions enable users to access real-time data anywhere, anytime.
- Get instant, real-time reports to see where your business stands at a moment’s notice.
- Efficiently manage the entire sales process and customer lifecycle – from initial contact to final sale, to after-sales service and support.
- Effectively manage the complete order-to-pay cycle, including receipts, invoices, returns, and payments.